We can provide various 'Glamper Hampers' for you to enjoy during your stay. Please give 72 hours notice to organise these.
We aim to source all our ingredients locally. All our fresh meat comes from DJ Barnard, a family business of butchers and farmers in our village who produce excellent meat.
Honey is made by Orchid Apiary who have hives on our farm. Jams and chutneys are made by the Tea Lady. We make our own bread in the farmhouse kitchen; at hectic times we source it from a local bakery. The eggs come from our happy hens and ducks on the farm.
Pastured milk and butter come from the supermarket along with the majority of the pizza hamper. We like to champion local produce and seasonal eating but finding local olives in Norfolk is tricky!
Out of season goods will also be sourced from a supermarket.
All our hampers are priced for 2 people but can be adapted for bigger groups or those with larger appetites. Vegetarian or gluten free alternatives are also available.
Hampers can be added during the booking process.
Breakfast Hampers £20
- Honey or homemade jam
- Sausages and bacon
- Fresh tomatoes, mushrooms or can of baked beans
- Eggs - freshly laid by happy hens and ducks on our farm
- Bread, homemade or from a local bakery
- Raw or pasteurised milk
4 rashers, 4 sausages, 6 eggs, butter and 1 litre of raw or pasteurised milk.
*Vegetarian option: halloumi and spinach
BBQ Hampers £30
Pick three choices from:
- 4 Sausages
- 2 Burgers
- 4 Spare ribs
- 2 Lamb koftas
- 2 Chicken or lamb kebabs with peppers
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 Rump steaks 8oz *
- Vegetarian or Gluten Free options are available
And three choices from:
- Corn on the cob (seasonal)
- Fresh Tomatoes
- Local Portwood Norfolk asparagus (seasonal)
- Bag of salad
- Baking or new potatoes
*There is a £5 supplement per steak
Pizza Hamper £15
- 3 balls pizza dough
- Can Italian tomato sauce
- Grated mozzarella
- A choice of 3 toppings: ham, pepperoni, fresh mozzarella, olives, mushrooms,
Star Gazer Hamper £10
- Hot chocolate
- Raw milk from a local dairy farm, or pasteurised milk if preferred
- Bar of Norfolk Gnaw chocolate
Kids Campfire Cook Kit £15
- 4 Sausages and hot dog rolls
- Corn on the cob if in season
- Ingredients to make damper bread and small pot of Nutella
- Campfire Banana Splits
- MarshmallowsRecipe cards and instructions provided