Local Pubs & Restaurants near Wild With Nature
Local Pubs & Restaurants
In no particular order of preference these are some of the local places to have a drink or meal out
- The Angel Inn, Larling - traditional pub dishes
- Crown, Great Ellingham - good food and great wines
- Red Lion, Caston - a cosy country pub open Wednesday to Sunday
- The White Hart, Rocklands - our closest pub
- The Boars, Spooner Row - delicious seasonal menus plus all day coffee house
- The Gamekeeper, Old Buckenham - lovely surroundings, delicious food and serving a variety of local Norfolk beer, cider & gins.
- The Nags Head, East Harling - country Pub/B&B serving a range of drinks and home cooked food.
- Breckland Lodge - bar, carvery and coffee lounge on the way to Attleborough
- The Fox at Garboldisham - a community pub, only open Friday to Sunday serving different street food on Saturday nights
- Mulberry Tree, Attleborough - good restaurant plus bar meals and cocktails
- Shapla Indian restaurant and take away - Attleborough, the best curry for several miles
Please note that as this is rural Norfolk take aways don’t get delivered, you have to collect them!