Is glamping safe during Coronavirus?
Find out about everything we’re doing at Wild With Nature to keep you safe during the pandemic
Government restrictions have meant that we’ve had to make many changes and put lots of new procedures in place to keep guests as safe as possible. This has been lots of extra work but we were determined to remain open to offer people well-needed respite in the from of a staycation – to escape the everyday and get back to nature.
These are some of the procedures we’ve put in place to keep our guests as safe as possible.
- Lots of soft furnishings and non-essential items have been removed from huts to minimise touch points.
- The WWN team will all use appropriate protective equipment when cleaning
- All hard surfaces in the Nest are cleaned and disinfected daily at 5pm. Please vacate the Nest when this is happening
- All soft furnishings (cushions, blankets etc) are rotated between bookings
- Please leave out any books and games that your household has used, so that we can quarantine them at the end of your stay
- All crockery and cutlery will be washed in our dishwasher at the end of every stay, and rotated between bookings
- All bed linen, pillow and mattress protectors will be washed at 60 degrees at the end of every stay
- All pan handles and outdoor cooking implements will be disinfected between bookings
- Cleaning products are available for all guests to use.
- Hand sanitiser is available around the site (at each hut, on the steps at the front and back of the Nest and in the outdoor cooking area).
- Only one household or social bubble can use The Lakes hot tub each day. It will be drained, disinfected and refilled in-between.
- Each hut has a full set of everything they need so there is no need to share equipment and utensils
- All huts are set a fair distance apart and no showers or loos are shared. This means that guests are able to social distance form other families with ease.
- Track and trace QR codes in every hut for guests to check in.
- Full refund or free date change if your booking cannot go ahead due to coronavirus restrictions
We really hope that all these extra measures will make guests feel comfortable enough to join us at Wild With Nature. We are very much look forward to welcoming you with open arms....but from a distance of course!